Optix Mail Director
Create Mail-driven business processes and archives
Optix Mail Director is a Java application that is designed to automatically process email messages for inclusion in your Optix system. It may be configured with built-in class definitions to read messages from a POP mail server, break them down into their related components, and add the contents to a structured database, queue or workflow route. The modular construction of Optix Mail Director makes it easy to add custom class definitions that can support more complex behaviors.
- Monitors assigned email inboxes and automatically processes messages and moves them to Optix.
- Written in Java and designed to support plug-in class definitions that easily allow custom extensions to be added.
- Built-in message handling is based on Internet standard POP3 and IMAP protocols.
- Automatically archives email messages, saving text and MIME attachments, then indexes them based on information in the message header or body.
- Includes message filtering that allows different processing based on message content.
- Allows incoming email messages to initiate an Optix Workflow process — extracting data for routing slip fields from the message and routing message text and attachments accordingly.
|Mail Director Brochure||128.05 KB||Download|